The depth of the electromagnetic field is ten centimeters, which stimulates the pelvic floor muscles within this area, but does not affect the internal organs. Focused magnetic shock wave technology affects only skeletal muscles. Smooth muscles, such as internal organs, are not stimulated.
Whether you have a normal delivery or a cesarean section, you will need to wait until the wound is completely healed before continuing treatment, usually at least six to nine months.
Stimulation of the pelvic floor muscles tightens the vagina and improves the ability to control the bladder.
The effect is felt immediately after the treatment.
After four times of use, the muscle control strength is strengthened and the time of urine retention is prolonged.
28 minutes per session is recommended, 2 times a week, 8 times per treatment cycle, 2-3 cycles are recommended.
After four times of use, the muscle control strength is strengthened, and the time of urine retention is prolonged.
- After women’s vaginal discharge is clean after delivery, pelvic floor rehabilitation can be routinely performed.
- For mild to moderate uterine prolapse, protrusion of the anterior and posterior vaginal walls.
- In case of sexual dysfunction, painful intercourse.
- In non-acute stage of repeated vaginitis and urinary tract infection.
- 6 months after pelvic floor or pelvic surgery
- In case of chronic pelvic pain
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not be treated; in women who are about to menstruate, treatment may cause menstruation to begin earlier or severe abdominal cramps may occur.
- In case of the following circumstances, the treatment must not be performed: Metal uterine ring or electronic implants, pacemakers, defibrillators, neurostimulators, with drug pumps implanted in the treatment area, with malignant swellings, epilepsy, and with recent surgeries.
- Women who have uterine fibroids greater than 2 cm in the uterus and have just had pelvic floor or pelvic floor surgery.